Repeater field (Pro)
Essentially a repeater field is a wrapper for a set of sub fields. This will allow you to show a set of items within a View instead of creating a CPT.
- 1.Go to Edit your View.
- 2.Click the ‘Add Field’ button in the Fields section.
- 3.In the Field tab select the field Group that contains a repeater field.
- 4.Switch to the Sub Fields tab that is now shown.
- 5.Click on the “Add Sub Field” button to add a sub field.
- 6.From the Sub Field dropdown Select your sub field.
- 7.Enter a Label if needed.
- 8.Crop an Image by selecting an Image Size from the list.
- 9.Repeat Steps 5 to 8 until all the fields have been added.
- 10.Click on the ‘Update’ button to save your View.
- 11.Copy the shortcode into the post, page or CPT where you want to display the fields.
- 12.Fill the fields as required, then click 'Publish' or 'Update' to save your page/post.
- 13.Visit your page to see the result.