Custom Markup (Pro)
Every View has a Twig template that’s generated which is shown using the shortcode, this Smart Template can be copied into the Custom Template field and edited, giving you full control of your View.
- 1.Go to Edit your View.
- 2.In the View settings switch to the ‘Markup’ tab.
- 3.Select the markup preview code and copy it.
- 4.Paste the markup in the Custom Markup field.
- 5.Edit the markup as needed.
- 6.Click on ‘Update’ to save your View.
If you have added new fields in your View, remember to click ‘Update’ to ensure that you have the latest template before editing.