Default crop sizes are available for selection when assigning an image field in your View. Note: Professional themes often come with additional crop sizes, these will also be available in the list.
- 1.Visit the ACF Views tab in WordPress backend.
- 2.Click on the ‘Edit’ link or Title of your View to edit.
- 3.Click the ‘Add Field’ button in the Fields section.
- 4.In the Field tab select the field Group ‘$Post$’.
- 5.Select Thumbnail Field from the list.
- 6.An extra Field appears called Image Size, select the size from the list. Note: If you’ve defined extra crop sizes in your theme all of those crop sizes will be available in the list for you to use.
- 7.Click on the ‘Update’ button to save and publish your View.
Images will now be cropped in the output of your View.