Default crop sizes are available for selection when assigning an image field in your View. Note: Professional themes often come with additional crop sizes, these will also be available in the list.
- 1.Visit the ACF Views tab in WordPress backend.
- 2.Click on the ‘Edit’ link or Title of your View to edit.
- 3.Click the ‘Add Field’ button in the Fields section.
- 4.In the Field tab select the field Group ‘$Post$’.
- 5.Select Featured Image Field from the list or Select Featured Image with link.
- 6.An extra Field appears called Image Size, select the size from the list. Note: If you’ve defined extra crop sizes in your theme all of those crop sizes will be available in the list for you to use.
- 7.Click on the ‘Update’ button to save and publish your View.
Featured images will now be cropped in the output of your View, and if you've chosen "Featured Image with link" the image will also have a link to the post.