Labels are a great way to add extra information to your field so it’s clear to the user what the information is about.
- 1.Visit the ACF Views tab in WordPress backend.
- 2.Click on the ‘Edit’ link or Title of your View to edit.
- 3.In the Fields section, select your Group and Field as usual.
- 4.Enter a label in the Label field to add a label prefix for any given field.
- 5.Click on the ‘Update’ button to save and publish your View.
To display the label and field value on the same line, use the following CSS style for your div or class;