Display default post fields
These are default post fields built into WordPress. Combine the Featured image, post description with ACF fields in a View.
- 1.Visit the ACF Views tab in WordPress backend.
- 2.Click on the ‘Add New’ button.
- 3.Enter a Name for your View.
- 4.In the View Settings Basic tab enter a description in the Description text area. Note: This is visible to admins only.
- 5.Click the ‘Add Field’ button in the Fields section.
- 6.In the Field tab select the field Group ‘$Post$’. Note: This will allow you to assign the Default WordPress post meta fields.
- 7.In the Field dropdown select the post field to assign it.
- 8.Enter a Label for your field as prefix if needed.
- 9.Repeat steps 5 to 8 until all the fields have been assigned.
- 10.Scroll up and Click on the ‘Publish’ button to save and publish your View.
- 11.In the right sidebar in the Shortcode Widget Click ‘Copy to clipboard’ to copy the generated shortcode for your View.
- 12.Paste the shortcode in your page, post or theme section.
- 13.Fill the fields as required, then click 'Publish' or 'Update' to save your page/post.
- 14.Visit your page to see the result.