Comment on page
Creating an ACF View
Use ACF View item to display ACF fields for a specific post/page/CPT item.
- 1.Visit the ACF Views tab in WordPress backend.
- 2.Click on the ‘Add New’ button.
- 3.Enter a Name for your View.
- 4.Click the ‘Add Field’ button in the Fields section.
- 5.In the Field tab select the field Group from the list.
- 6.In the Field dropdown select the ACF field to assign it.
- 7.Enter a Label for your field as prefix (if needed).
- 8.Repeat steps 4, 5 and 6 until all the fields have been assigned.
- 9.Click on the ‘Publish’ button to save and publish your View.
- 10.Copy the shortcode of your View from the settings sidebar.
- 11.Paste the shortcode in your page, post or theme section.
- 12.Fill the fields as required, then click 'Publish' or 'Update' to save your page/post.
- 13.Visit your page to see the result.
Note: When you assign new fields to your view the shortcode will automatically display those fields without you having to paste a new shortcode in your theme or page section.