Comment on page
Taxonomy Filters (Pro)
Categories, tags, products categories and formats are some of the more commonly known taxonomies. Use this feature to show a set of posts for a specific taxonomy.
- 2.Switch to the Taxonomy Filters tab.
- 3.Click on the ‘Add Rule’ button.
- 4.Click on the ‘Add Taxonomy’ button.
- 5.In the Taxonomy dropdown, select which taxonomy you want to use.
- 6.For the Comparison field, select how you would like to compare the taxonomy.
- 7.Then select Term from the dropdown that will be used for comparison.
- 8.Repeat steps 4 to 7 to add more taxonomies.
- 9.Click ‘Update’ to save your Card.
Note: adding another Rule (see step 3) will create a relation to control how taxonomy rules will be joined within the taxonomy query.