Comment on page
Learn how to upgrade to pro and about domain criteria for websites
Installation for ACF Views Pro
- 1.Visit the Plugins list, click “Add New”, then click “Upload Plugin”
- 2.Click on “Choose File” and locate the downloaded ACF Views Pro package, then click “Open”
- 3.Click on “Install Now” and wait for the package to upload and install, then click “Activate Plugin” Note: ACF Views free will automatically be deactivated. You can safely delete ACF Views from the Plugins list. (Don’t worry, deleting the ACF Views plugin won’t delete your data.)
- 4.In the Plugins list for ACF Views Pro click “Activate your Pro license”
- 5.Copy and paste your Pro License Key, then click “Activate”
Note: 1 website in your license is equal to 1x dev domain and 1x live domain.
We’ll consider a domain as a development (dev) domain if it fits one or more of the following criteria;
- 1.The domain has a dev or stage related subdomain label; Examples of these are: test.*, testing.*, sandbox.*, dev.*, local.*, stage.*, staging.*
- 2.The domain has one of these stage related parents;*.kinsta.cloud, *.flywheelstaging.com, *.wpengine.com
- 3.The domain is a single segment (localhost)
- 4.Domain is an IP address Example: 192.168.0.1
We'll consider a domain as a live domain, when it doesn't fit any of the above criteria.
When renewing an existing license before the expiration date, then the days 'left' on the license will automatically be added onto the new license.
Note: If you're renewing a license, but have chosen a different tier, then the days that are 'left' on the license will, unfortunately not be added to the new license.
When using your license key with a Multi-site setup. Activate your License Key on the Network Admin so it's activated on the primary domain (e.g. yourdomain.com).
This will allow you to update the plugin on the sub sites (e.g. sub.yourdomain.com).
Note: The plugin won't need to be "active" on the Network Admin all the time, only when doing updates.