Comment on page
ACF Views for WordPress
Smart templates to display your content easily
Smart templates to display your content easily. Build-in post queries and automated template generation. Develop quickly, and maintain flexibility.
Solve all these scenarios and more without coding.
Nearly all plugins use Custom Post Types (CPT) to store their data. Plugins like WooCommerce call it Products, whatever they’re called the ACF Views plugin supports it all.
- Select fields from a list, no need to worry about their names and return types
- Auto-generated Twig template with the BEM methodology for class names
- UI to define selection filters, no need to worry about DB query arguments
- Editing theme templates via FTP is in the past
- CSS and JS code can be added without hassle
- Built-in features, like pagination to save hours of coding
- No style conflicts due to the BEM method used
Every wrapper has some overhead. We do our best to make this number as small as possible. One unique ACF View/Card on a page would only affect this by 0.01 seconds* overhead compared to the usual way with coding. It’s impossible to notice these tiny numbers visually without testing them. *More about the test here.
- Twig template can be customized
We use the built-in WordPress translation function `__('field label', 'themeDomain')` for all the labels. This means you can translate the labels just like other strings, using your preferred multilingual plugin. See Guide