ACF Views for WordPress
Display ACF fields and Posts using shortcodes.
The plugin allows to display selected ACF Fields or Posts anywhere using shortcodes, HTML markup is created automatically by the plugin.
Solve all these scenarios and more without coding.
- Display specific posts (built-in or CPT) in a grid or list beautifully E.g. display the latest WooCommerce products with their ACF fields
- Display specific post or CPT item with its fields E.g. display “sponsor” CPT item on another post/page
- Display specific ACF fields for all items of a CPT E.g. display multiple ACF fields for all WooCommerce products
Nearly all plugins use Custom Post Types (CPT) to store their data. Plugins like WooCommerce call it Products, whatever they’re called the ACF Views plugin supports it all.
- Select fields from a list, no need to worry about their names and return types
- Markup auto generated uses BEM method to avoid conflicts
- UI to define selection filters, no need to worry about DB query arguments
- Editing theme templates via FTP is in the past
- CSS and JS code can be added without hassle
- Built-in features, like pagination to save hours of coding
View for ACF fields Create a View and assign one or more custom fields, our plugin then generates a shortcode that you’ll use to display the field values to users. Style the output with the CSS field included in every View.
Card for post selections Create a Card and assign posts (or CPT items), choose a View (that will be used to display each item) and our plugin generates a shortcode that you’ll use to display the set of posts. The list of posts can be assigned manually or dynamically with filters.
- No style conflicts due to BEM method used
Every wrapper has some overhead. We do our best to make this number as small as possible. One unique ACF View/Card on a page would only effect this by 0.01 seconds* overhead compared to the usual way with coding. It’s impossible to notice these tiny numbers visually without testing it. *More about the test here.
- HTML Markup can be edited