Comment on page
Import Demo allows you to get started in seconds.
Whether you're new to ACF Views or you just want to get the basic setup quickly then this tool will help you with the following scenarios:
Display page's ACF fields on the same page
- 1.Create 'draft' pages for "Samsung Galaxy A53", "Nokia X20" and "Xiaomi 12T".
- 2.Create an ACF Field Group called "Phone" with location set to those pages.
- 3.Create an ACF View called "Phone" with fields assigned from the "Phone" Field Group.
- 4.Fill each page’s ACF fields with text and add the ACF View shortcode to the page content.
Display a specific post, page or CPT item with its fields
- 1.Create a 'draft' page called "Article about Samsung"
- 2.Add the ACF View shortcode to the page content with "object-id" argument to "Samsung Galaxy A53".
Display specific posts, pages or CPT items and their fields by using filters or by manually assigning items
- 1.Create an ACF Card for "List of Phones" with ACF View "Phone" assigned and filtered to.
- 2.Create a 'draft' page called "Most popular phones in 2022" and add the ACF Card shortcode to the page content.
Press the Import button and wait a few seconds. When the process has completed, you'll see links to all the items for quick editing.